About Montabella Community Schools, home of the Mustangs.
Montabella Community Schools is located in mid-Michigan. The district’s boundaries include portions of three different counties: Montcalm, Isabella, and Mecosta. The school district covers 150 square miles, which then requires about 1200 miles of transportation per day with the majority of the students being transported. Montabella Community Schools currently maintains two facilities including Montabella Elementary (PreK – 6th Grade) and Montabella Jr/Sr High (7th-12th Grades).
A variety of services are offered to the students at Montabella Community Schools depending on their grade level. Among these services are Title I, Special Education, Alternative Education, Advanced programs, and Career Center.
Montabella Communtiy School's Mission Vision and Values Statements
We believe in showing R.E.A.L. Mustang Pride Respect: Treat others faily and appropriately in a safe environment. Explore: Provide opportunities all students to be involved in school and community activities. Achieve: Together we believe all students can learn the essential skills for the classroom and society. Lead: Together we encourage and motivate each other.
The Mission of Montabella Community Schools is to prepare our students to be successful in a changing global society.
The Vision of Montabella Community Schools is to ensure that every student is achieving at their maximum potential in a safe, inspiring learning environment.
- Operations - We will use dedicated funds (ie; sinking funds) to address specific needs while exploring the use of a bond to address larger/building & facility projects.
- Personnel/Leadership - Support teacher retention/recruitment through the aoolocation of time, resources and training.
- Culture/Learning Environment - Enhance educational environment to provide positive, active learning opportunites for students.
- Communication/Community Involvement - Maintain consistent communication that increases community involvement and engagement to build healthy relationships
- Academics/Programs - We will enhance existing curriculum and implement new programs to increase test scores and improve academic and real life opportunities.
District Documents and Reports
|Elementary Cover Letter||Tech Plan|
|Elementary Annual Report|
|Jr/Sr High Cover Letter||Transparency Reporting|
|Jr/Sr High Annual Report|
|District Cover Letter||School of Choice Application|
|District Annual Report|